Cancelling or Making Changes:
- If the Client desires to cancel Services for any reason at any time, then Client shall provide at least 30 days Notice to Contractor in order to cancel the contract.
- A Cancellation Fee will be charged if:
- Services are removed from the contract with less than 30 days notice,
- The number of services does not meet the minimum requirement,
- The Client cancels the contract entirely (due to COVID-19 or other reasons).
- A Cancellation Fee will NOT be charged if:
- We cancel the contract due to illness, injury, a family emergency or other unforeseen circumstances and cannot perform the agreed services.
- The Cancellation Fee is 20% of the requested services.