- Hair should be clean and dry. It’s a myth that hairstylists prefer “dirty” hair.
- Straight/Wavy Hair: we recommend washing your hair the day/evening before your appointment. Add in a bit of mousse or heat protector to your hair while it’s still damp and then blow-dry it smooth with a hair dryer.
- Curly Hair: we recommend coming to your appointment on whichever day after washing you like best (i.e. if you like your hair the best the day after you wash it, then plan for your appointment to be your “day 2 hair”. Use your usual curly hair products unless they make your hair feel stiff or crunchy. If you prefer to blow-dry it straight, that is ok too.
- Clients will be charged $30 for a blowout service if the hairstylist needs to dry their hair before styling.
- Please do not straighten your hair with a flat iron before your appointment if you’d like a hairstyle that requires curls.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Bring any photos of hairstyles that inspire you. Check out our Instagram page for inspiration!
- For bridal hair appointments, we recommend bringing your hair piece and/or veil if you plan to wear those on the wedding day. We also have affordable hair pieces available for you to try on/purchase at our studio.
- Optional: You may also bring ONE guest. Please check with us first to ensure there is space for your guest on your specific date!