Good question. We made the decision to omit our short hair pricing from our menu, so we no longer have this option, unless it’s for pixie-length haircuts. This is because styling short hair is its own skill, and often takes a similar amount of time as longer hair.
Yes! Please contact us for our Off-Peak Pricing Menu if your event falls in the winter months, between December 1st and March 31st!
- Not all our artists provide this service so we will do our best to match you with one if you are interested, based on availability.
- Airbrush add-on is $20/pp + tax
Of course! We love glamming up our clients for any special event.
We offer hair & makeup services for:
- Bridal Showers
- Bachelorette Parties
- Engagement Photos
- Maternity/Family Photos
- Prom & Grad
- Corporate & Holiday parties
- Anniversaries & other Special Events
- and the list goes on!
No. The retainer fee is non-refundable.
Changes to the Contract
The Client may request to remove or add services to the contract no less than 30 days before the wedding so we have time to hire additional stylists, if necessary. The request is not guaranteed, and must be approved in writing to confirm stylist availability.
Additional hairstylists and makeup artists may be required if you have more than 7 people. Services will only be added based on time constraints and stylist availability. Please inquire. Each case is assessed individually.
The Client will be charged a Cancellation Fee of 20% if:
- Services are removed from the contract with less than 30 days of the wedding,
- AND/OR the number of services does not meet the minimum requirement.
Great question! Yes, here are the minimum requirements for our Mobile Beauty Services:
Travel Tier 1: Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Waterdown & Burlington
- We require a minimum of 4 services per stylist (i.e. 4 hairstyles for 1 hairstylist and 4 makeup applications for 1 makeup artist).
Travel Tier 2: Oakville, Brantford, Paris, Haldimand County, Cambridge, Puslinch, Grimsby & Beamsville
- We require a minimum of 5 services per stylist (i.e. 5 hairstyles for 1 hairstylist and 5 makeup applications for 1 makeup artist).
Travel Tier 3: Kitchener/Waterloo, Guelph, Elora, St. Catharines, Woodstock, NOTL & Niagara Falls
- We require a minimum of 5 services per stylist on Fridays & Sundays (i.e. 5 hairstyles for 1 hairstylist and 5 makeup applications for 1 makeup artist).
- A minimum of 6 services per stylist is required for Saturday bookings.
Cancelling or Making Changes:
- If the Client desires to cancel Services for any reason at any time, then Client shall provide at least 30 days Notice to Contractor in order to cancel the contract.
- A Cancellation Fee will be charged if:
- Services are removed from the contract with less than 30 days notice,
- The number of services does not meet the minimum requirement,
- The Client cancels the contract entirely (due to COVID-19 or other reasons).
- A Cancellation Fee will NOT be charged if:
- We cancel the contract due to illness, injury, a family emergency or other unforeseen circumstances and cannot perform the agreed services.
- The Cancellation Fee is 20% of the requested services.
The wedding industry has suffered immensely due to COVID-19. We understand that planning a wedding during this time is very stressful. We strive to be an accommodating vendor for you to make your experience as easy and stress-free as possible.
First date change
If you postpone your wedding due to COVID-19 restrictions, you may do so one time without penalty (contract, retainer fee & pricing will remain the same).
Second date change
If you postpone your wedding for a second time, there may be a price increase for services booked, however, your retainer fee can be moved to the new date.
Cancellation with intent to rebook
If you cancel your wedding due to COVID-19, your deposit is non-refundable, BUT if you intend to rebook with us when you choose a new wedding date, your original retainer fee will be moved to your new date.
Great question! We recommend that you delegate a member of your bridal party to collect everyone’s payments before the wedding day, and then pay the invoice in one lump sum. This allows us to focus on the excitement of your event and getting everyone ready on time rather than dealing with the money side of things that day! Please reach out if you have specific questions.
- Currently, we do not accept cash payments. Our preferred methods of payment are e-transfer or credit card.
- Retainer fees are non-refundable and due at the time of booking.
- Hair & Makeup Trials are paid in full on the day of your appointment.
- Wedding Day Services are paid for no later than the day before the wedding. Once the initial retainer fee is received, we can also accommodate payment instalments leading up to the wedding day.
- We do not add an automatic gratuity to any services.
- “Gratuities are never expected but always accepted”. If you wish to tip your hair & makeup team because you were happy with your service, please give them cash on the day of the event. Thank you!
We love seeing your hair & makeup inspo photos! Bonus points if you bring a photo from our Instagram feed for our recent work, or the Photo Gallery here on our website!
We will discuss with you what hairstyle you’d like and what is realistic with your hair length/texture or what makeup is possible for your skin tone/type.
- Hair should be clean and dry. It’s a myth that hairstylists prefer “dirty” hair.
- Straight/Wavy Hair: we recommend washing your hair the day/evening before your appointment. Add in a bit of mousse or heat protector to your hair while it’s still damp and then blow-dry it smooth with a hair dryer.
- Curly Hair: we recommend coming to your appointment on whichever day after washing you like best (i.e. if you like your hair the best the day after you wash it, then plan for your appointment to be your “day 2 hair”. Use your usual curly hair products unless they make your hair feel stiff or crunchy. If you prefer to blow-dry it straight, that is ok too.
- Clients will be charged $30 for a blowout service if the hairstylist needs to dry their hair before styling.
- Please do not straighten your hair with a flat iron before your appointment if you’d like a hairstyle that requires curls.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Bring any photos of hairstyles that inspire you. Check out our Instagram page for inspiration!
- For bridal hair appointments, we recommend bringing your hair piece and/or veil if you plan to wear those on the wedding day. We also have affordable hair pieces available for you to try on/purchase at our studio.
- Optional: You may also bring ONE guest. Please check with us first to ensure there is space for your guest on your specific date!
- We recommend that you use a gentle cleanser and a good moisturizer before your appointment.
- You can also gently exfoliate your face the night before.
- Please let us know IN ADVANCE if you have allergies to specific makeup brands or ingredients so we can be sure to check before you arrive.
- Make sure you drink lots of water leading up to your wedding/event too, so your skin has that beautiful natural glow!
What to bring with you:
- Bring any photos of makeup that inspire you. Check out our Instagram page for inspiration!
- Optional: You may also bring one guest with you, but please check with us first, to ensure there is space for your guest for your specific date!
We typically offer Hair & Makeup Trials in the winter and spring, prior to the start of wedding season. Feel free to reach out to us if you have a specific date in mind, but we have limited dates available between May-November each year. We will be in touch with you to schedule your trial!
- Hair trials usually take 1-1.5 hours. Trials are great if you have a couple hairstyle ideas for the wedding day but you can’t decide what would look best. Book a trial and we’ll try to accommodate up to 2 hairstyles in 1 appointment (*at the hairstylist’s discretion*).
- It will depend on the style of makeup you’re looking for (natural, bridal glam, full glam etc), but on average, the trial will take approximately 1-1.5 hours. Our Makeup Artist will work with you to create a look you’ll love!
Tier 1: Regular Service Area (no Travel Fee):
Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Waterdown & Burlington
Tier 2 Travel Fee: $45 Flat rate per stylist
Oakville, Brantford, Paris, Haldimand County, Cambridge, Puslinch, Grimsby & Beamsville
Tier 3 Travel Fee: $80 Flat rate per stylist
Kitchener/Waterloo, Guelph, Elora, St. Catharines, Woodstock, NOTL & Niagara Falls.
** Please contact us for other locations.**
- Your $200.00 non-refundable retainer fee will go towards the total cost of services booked on the wedding day along with all of the administrative costs to communicate with the bride from initial inquiry to the wedding day and to schedule our team.
- If you have more than 8 people getting their hair & makeup done, the retainer fee is doubled to $400.00.
- Our retainer fees are non-refundable but can be transferred one time to an alternate event date.
Non-Refundable Retainer Fee:
For parties of 7 or less: $200.00 due at the time of booking.
For parties of 8 or more: $400.00 due at the time of booking.
If you’re getting ready outside of our Regular Service Area, there will be a travel fee.
Please see our FAQ about which cities are subject to a travel fee.
Every signed contract includes 1 makeup artist and/or 1 hairstylist for up to 7 people. If you have 8+ people who require hair and/or makeup, or have a shorter amount of time to get your party ready, a one-time booking fee of $50.00 per stylist may be applied to get everyone ready within a reasonable time frame on the wedding day. The Booking Fee goes towards the hiring and scheduling of these artists and any of their travel fees, if applicable.
If, on your event date, our stylists are waiting to provide services to a member of your bridal party because they are late, a $50 sitting fee will be added to your invoice.
All services are subject to HST.